1992 400E calipers on 190E

My 1992 190E due for brakework I have heard it is not only doable, but desirable to replace all four calipers with 400E calipers and rotors ('92 rebuilt) and that these calipers bolt on with no trouble,
only proportioning valve must be changed Is this as good a thing as it sounds"
The 400E four pot calipers (you will need the W124 rotors as well) is a "bolt on" replacement for the W201's brakes, but you will need to have the wheels that will clear the larger calipers. Check this website www.2phast.com