1992 Mercbenz 190e,2.3 L 4 cylinder wont start

Just making sure you know what my issue is, I posted it on another thread but here is my orig question: attn.: TG LAMBACH I have a similar prob with my 92 190e, 2.3 L sedan. When I turn the
ignition on, all the electrical works and the fan turns on making a szhheeuu noise and then turns off, and the car doesn't stay on. What is the first step my mechanic needs to check- step by step- in order to get the car up and running again.
I really value your feedback,
April

The first step YOU need is a competent new mechanic, otherwise this will be expensive.
cp
cp wrote:

Ah,you took the words right out of my mouth ;-D

Yeh, comes from bad experience with useless mechanics. Funny enough, the serious problems I was having with my ol' audi turned out to have been caused by a live-in rat! Gotta get rid of it, you got any secrets?
cp
cp wrote:

A live-in cat?
;-)
Cheers, WS
--
change to leews to mail

:-) yeh, perhaps a vicious kitten, it will have to fit under the AC condensor, or whatever that thing is
cp

The power of cheese.

Cutting the cheese right in there?
cp
can any true tech help with this question Im curious?

Regarding the rat or the no-start 2.3L 4cyl? The question was for TG so we can't answer
cp
So you dont have a answer it over your head correct.

It's a dead car. She bought a car with a broken timing chain and a crashed head if I recall.
The original question is completely lame, that is why no one answered.