1992 Mercbenz 190e,2.3 L 4 cylinder wont start

Just making sure you know what my issue is, I posted it on another thread but here is my orig question: attn.: TG LAMBACH I have a similar prob with my 92 190e, 2.3 L sedan. When I turn the ignition on, all the electrical works and the fan turns on making a szhheeuu noise and then turns off, and the car doesn't stay on. What is the first step my mechanic needs to check- step by step- in order to get the car up and running again.

I really value your feedback,

April

Reply to
MBENZ4APRIL

The first step YOU need is a competent new mechanic, otherwise this will be expensive.

cp

Reply to
cp

Ah,you took the words right out of my mouth ;-D

Reply to
CaptainW116

Yeh, comes from bad experience with useless mechanics. Funny enough, the serious problems I was having with my ol' audi turned out to have been caused by a live-in rat! Gotta get rid of it, you got any secrets?

cp

Reply to
cp

serious problems I was having with my ol' audi turned out

A live-in cat?

;-)

Cheers, WS

Reply to
ws

serious problems I was having with my ol' audi turned

:-) yeh, perhaps a vicious kitten, it will have to fit under the AC condensor, or whatever that thing is

cp

Reply to
cp

The power of cheese.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

serious problems I was having with my ol' audi turned

Cutting the cheese right in there?

cp

Reply to
cp

So you dont have a answer it over your head correct.

Reply to
speedymac

can any true tech help with this question Im curious?

Reply to
speedymac

Regarding the rat or the no-start 2.3L 4cyl? The question was for TG so we can't answer

cp

Reply to
cp

It's a dead car. She bought a car with a broken timing chain and a crashed head if I recall.

The original question is completely lame, that is why no one answered.

Reply to
Martin Joseph