1993 190e cluster problem

just today I realized I was not showing any oil pressure,gas level or temp readying?

You have a fuse problem....

Yep... corroded fuse. Pull it out and replace it with new one.
If the fuse (Number 9, 10A) is okay, then you have a broken or intermittent ground contact with that left side of the cluster.