1993 190e Mercedes Speakers

I'm trying to replace the speakers in my 190e but cant figure out how to get them out. Anyone out there have any idea on removing the rear and dash speakers in a 1993 190e. I can get the grills of the ones in
the rear but not the ones on the dash. Any help will be appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Pull the thin strip of plastic up near the speaker grill carefully, remove the 2 screws and pull the speakers out.