1993 300e 4-dr sedan

I have a chance to purchase a 1993 300e 4dr sedan that is in great shape interior and exterior wise; however, it has a leaking head gasket. I think that I can get it for under $1K, and do the work myself...what are your
thoughts on this?
Common job on these after 150K miles. If you've done head gaskets before it should be no problem.
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.