1994 c280 rough idle and acceleration

Hi there.
My 94 c280 occasionally has the rough idle and rough acceleartion. To fix this, I've been directed to clean my throttle body.
I've searched many websites on how to do this and have a pretty good
idea. It also seems to be a simple job.
However, knowing that a lot of Mercedes mechanical functions are different than a lot of cars, I was hoping someone knew some detailed instructions or a website that was SPECIFICALLY for Mercedes throttle body cleaning. All the websites I've researched give general instructions or those for something like a Nissan or Ford truck but I can't find any related just to Mercedes.
Any help would be excellent.