1994 Mercedes C280 runs for a few seconds and then stalls

ive changed the fuel pump, and runs a little longer, but still stalls

Reply to
morgree

In almost all cases it's the fuel pump relay. difficult to repair (I couldn't) easiest to just replace it. right behind the battery behind plastic cover.

cheers, guenter

ps get a new one at the dealer and you can then recognize it on your car.

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

I am having the same problem with my 1999 ML320. Please let me know if you get an answer to this problem. Th

"morgree" wrote

Reply to
Gerry

I would change the OVP Overload Protection relay to see if this resolves the problem. I am hearing more and more of such cases.

Reply to
Tiger