1994 mercedes e420 for sale

Beautiful car. Black with tan leather. Florida car all its life. Ive owned it for 3 months. Was driving it a few weeks ago and when I got to the driveway it stalled. Tried to restart and sounds like timing is
off. Paid $7,000 and will take $2,500 for it to get it out of my driveway! Rare car with the 124 body but with the powerful 4.2 v8. Car is in Jacksonville Florida. I may accept trades. Back to driving my nissan:( You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net :)
94? Probably the famous biodegradable wiring harness kills the engine
:) wrote:

Actually a brand new wiring harness...problem was on the chain on this one..
:) wrote:

I use this cool web site were you could list this car, real nice set up .
http://www.classic-car-mall.com