1995 c280 Extreme puttering while driving, like it is running out gas

I just bought a beautiful 1995 c280 with 140,000 miles on it. While driving it sputters while driving, and pressing the accelerator does not rev the engine. If I pull over, or are able to restart the car it seems to clear the problem. It starts right up and runs excellent, except for this problem

Any Suggesstions would be greatly appreciated

Jame

-- jamesc280

View this thread:

Send from

jamesc280

it sputters while driving, and pressing the accelerator does not rev the engine. If I pull over, or are able to restart the car it seems to clear the problem. It starts right up and runs excellent, except for this problem.

Check the fuel filter.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox