1995 E320 (w124) Error Codes

The Check Engine light on my 95 E320 is on.
When I check the codes (# flashes), I get 3 codes: 4, 5 and 7.
Does anybody know where I can find a list of what the codes are for
this model?
Thanks!
On a 124 I *believe* that these mean failures on the air injection, EGR, and ignition system. If you live in the US, go to a nearby Autozone and they will read the OBDI for free. This will give you a more accurate reading.
Josh