1995 e420 Driver's Side Seat Switch or Motor?

I have a "95 e420 and the drivers side seat does not go forward and short out fuses. I am able to move the seat back but not forward. I when I try to move the seat forward I heard a clicking noise. I am not
sure if the problem is with the seat switch, the forward motor, the seat control unit, or the wiring connecting to the seat motor.
Again the seat moves backward, not forward and shorts out fuses and makes a clicking noise when trying to move forward (before shorting out the fuse). Passenger seat works fine.
Any diagnostic ideas appreciated.
Thanks, Jim
It would be the motor... replace that motor and everything should be fine.