1995 s320 antenna

I just bought a 1995 s320 and the antenna does not go up when I turn on the radio. The car has a cell phone cradle but not the cell phone. I checked
the fuses and they all look ok. Can anyone tell me how to proceed to fix the antenna? Thank you.

The telescoping antenna is only used for the integrated cell phone. If you do not have the integrated cell phone, the antenna will never go up.
The FM/AM radio antenna is embedded in the rear bumper of the car.
Thomas J. Paladino New York City 04 S430 04 E320 99 SLK230 95 S320
On the 95 S class, the radio antenna is in the back window....