1995 S500 Rear Strut

My 1995 S500 has self leveling rear suspension but not with ADS adaptive dampening. On the right side I have no shock dampening. Which part is faulty, the strut or the nitogen sphere? The auto leveling is
working.
Thanks,
Jay
It sounds more like the accumulator (sphere). I believe that the auto-leveling is controlled by the hydraulic pump, so if this is working than hopefully the shocks and pump are ok. The accumulator is the relatively inexpensive part of the system.
Josh