1996 C-36 oil filter location

Our dealer can't handle our oil change for us, so I undertook to do it myself. I've removed the belly pan, drained the oil, and........................I can't find the filter. Anyone know where it
is?
thanks in advance for any help you can give me
Len
huppy27shaw.ca
Len Orrico wrote:

On top, driver's side of the engine, back towards the firewall. Do remember that on these cars you replace the filter element which is located in a cylindrical black plastic housing that is threaded in. You remove it the same way you would a conventional filter. Once off, you can replace the filter element and the gasket at the bottom of the housing. Be careful not to knock off the two vacuum lines that run next to the housing.
After that, find a new dealer.

Yep, and you need a special (not that special) socket to take off the cap of the filter housing.