1996 e320 air-conditioning problem

I have cool air coming out of my right centre vent (Passenger side) while normal air blowing out of the left centre vent (Driver side). Even though the temperature of both sides was set the same.

What seems to be the problem? Anyone?

Reply to
dada

Problem is that ole Jerkin Shrimp needs money in his retirement fund and you will contribute to that when you get this fixed. Glad you have a mercedes?

mcbrue truthfuly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420 (strange a c problems now too)
Reply to
mcbrue

some one has to pay for the dog food here on Hilton Head. better your 420 than my 300

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man

Reply to
dada

I need constructive response! Not wise-cracks!

Reply to
dada

Oh! So here is constructive response - take the car to the Mercedes Dealer. Show him the problem. Let him fix it. Let him fix it again. And then let him fix it again. Be sure to pay him each time. Your ac will be fixed. Ole Jerkin Shrimp will be that much closer to being able to retire. The world will continue on its merry little spin - probably. And we can all spend a moment of silence for the poor people of Hilton Head Isle who have starving dogs.

mcbrue savingscrapsforneighborsdogly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
mcbrue

mcbrue

now you got it

WOOOOOF

Hilton Head

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man

All right! Next time we get to Hilton Head ....

mcbrue anticipatingly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
mcbrue