1996 Mercedes E320, 214k mi -- a good buy?

I was offered a trade of a 1996 Mercedes-Benz E320, Mint condition, maintainance up to date...214k mi, clean title, smooth tranny, engine no leaks.
What else should I need to know about this car? Is it generally and
historically reliable?
Thanks.
Corrosion problems 210 chassis up to 2003 models. Mercedes have payed a lot of money to owners by giving free repair.
rd.