1997 C-230 Window switch

I recently bought a C230 which was in excellent shape except the child lock out window switch is missing. This switch is part of a printed circuit board assembly that includes all the window switches and costs about $120. I've checked with salvage sources and haven't found one. I'm really just interested in the lock out button only (even if it is inoperative) just to have empty socket filled.

Anyone out there have one lying around?

Thanks.

Reply to
Richard Nelson