1997 C200 ELEGANCE CENTRAL LOCKING/ALARM PROBLEM

When I press the button on the keyfob the car will lock but the alarm will not engage as the Red & Green light on thr rear view mirror flash simeltaneously. The only way to stop them flashing is to turn on the engine, then turn it off again immediately. Can anyone help ?

Reply to
GLUG998

Replace the battery in the key fob.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Thanks. I have already tried replacing the batteries a couple of times

"Kenneth P. Stox" wrote

Reply to
GLUG998