1997 C280 radio replacement with Becker BE3302

My Mercedes factory radio has gone out on my 1997 C280, is it possible to replace this radio with a Becker BE3302 without having to re-wire anything or without losing the use of the Mercedes OEM CD changer in
the trunk. Thanks in advance for your response.
-JPC