Thanks in advance for any information for both my issues above.
A proud E-class owner (I hope it lasts)
Hez of the Pacific NW
On 2005-04-08 17:11:55 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@teleport.com"

do the trick...
Thanks Martin. I just did not know how to interpret the error message. Because the problem only showed up that one day, a global bulb cleaning will do the trick.
Hez (new the the E-class) ================Martin Joseph wrote:

..... (maybe an inverted light bulb symbol).

Try this link - not only is the owners manual there, but he keeps an ISO format CD-Image of the E320 CD describing all sorts of things and including videos on how to do a bunch of stuff like taking door panels off to make repairs etc. http://www.edsoto.com /