1997 E320 Electrical Question

I am experiencing the following electrical problems:

1 - My heater/ac blower seems to operate only on the very lowest speed. This also happens when I press the windshield defroster button. What component is likely to be bad that keeps it from blowing at the higher speeds?

2 - When I start the car the dash lights work, but during the course of a trip they slowly disappear from the bottom of the digits upward until they can't be read. When I stop the car and then restart the lights come back on bright. Any ideas?

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Kennith.Hensley

hi Ken, CHECK YOUR BATTERY N YOUR CHARGING SYSTEM Weird things happen when these 2 things is dying hope it help.Battery voltage should read about12.5v n with engine running about 13.5v

Reply to
camle93