1997 E420 Air Conditioning / Overheating Problems

Hi Folks - I could really use your help!! I am experiencing some problems with my 97 E420. The engine is running very hot and I think that it is causing the Air Conditioning to malfunction. (It is a similiar problem, I believe to what "Laforzaprop" has been experiencing!) The air blows cold at first - then when the car heats up - the air blows warmer and the system seems to shut down? You can hear almost a hissing sound in the system and it blows warmer more humid air.

I don't think that my auxilary cooling fan is operating properly either?? Is there a relay or fuse for this fan that anyone knows of?

ANY help that you guys could give me on this is REALLY appreciated! I have another appointment on Tuesday to try and diagnose this problem and it is stumping my mechanic! Thanks again folks!!

-KJ-

Reply to
-krj-

Aux fan fuses are on top of the relays, have to remove cover behind fuse box Relays are in slots B and C...

Reply to
AJDalton7