1997 E420 wheel fit

I'm searching for new wheels, something a little larger (17 inch) for my E420. Looking through eBay and Craigslist there are a lot of AGM (OEM, not replicas) available but I don't know what offset I need.
Staggered or identical I have no preference. I actually really like the wheels that came on the 2002 C32 but I don't know if they would fit. Their specs are:
17x7.5 5 34mm offset (front) with 225/45/17 Pirelli PZero Rossos 17x8.5 5 37mm offset (rear) with 245/40/17
Also, is there a website that would tell me what I need? What years of MBs have identical offset needs? Any resources would be great. I called my local MB dealer and the parts guy told me to come in so he could go through a catalog with me and help me pick out new wheels. Right.
-Alden
E class and C class are interchangeble... they are the same offset... just the tire sizes are different.

Perfect, thank you very much!
-Alden