Do you Know where the blower regulator can be found?
Add pictures here
✖
#218 in the top picture here: http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F !0070%5F45P&M3%2E940&GAr2%2E623&CT=F&catEP&SIDƒ&SGR5&SGN
Be warned that you may need to buy a new blower motor also. The regulator bolts to the motor. One of them has been upgraded [superceded] and you cannot bolt the two together.

Add pictures here
✖
Hey thanks a bunch, also do you know why my seats will not move and my driver and passenger window will not go down? The rear windows work find as well as the trunk switch can you help?
Add pictures here
✖
I would bet that your windows don't work because the switches are bad. Some people say 'just disassemble them and clean them' but that may or may not work. If it does work they may last a week or so before you need to do it again. Time is money. I find it cheaper in the long run to replace with new.
Re: the front seats. Do they move with the front door open and the key OUT of the ignition?

Add pictures here
✖
I was told that my rear window motor was faulty. There is suppose to be a control module built on top of the motor which controls the seats as well as the two front windows, you have to buy a new motor. Have you ever heard of that?
Add pictures here
✖
Huh?? Tell him to put down the bong. The motor and regulator is all that is on the rear and there is no control unit..... The rears have noting to do with the fronts.
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F !0270%5F45Q&M3%2E940&GAr2%2E623&CT=F&catEQ&SIDs&SGR5&SGN
The front doors have a control unit in them for the seat and window ON THAT side. But for both to go out AT the same time is astronomically far fetched.
#14 here is the door control unit: http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F !0270%5F45Q&M3%2E940&GAr2%2E623&CT=F&catEQ&SID‚&SGR`5&SGN&
#10 is the seat switch: http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F !0270%5F45Q&M3%2E940&GAr2%2E623&CT=F&catEQ&SID‚&SGR3&SGN

Add pictures here
✖
Thanks bunch again, that didn't seem to make sense to me either. If the control switches for the seats and windows are in the front how did they come up with the rear? I don't know, anyway I would like to know why my BAS indicator in the dash is coming on? I was also told there a part that is going bad under the brake pedal What do you think?
Add pictures here
✖
Maybe you just have a bad, old or weak battery. I know my folk's E320 spitted out BAS and SRS errors occasionally and that was solved when dealer changed out the battery. Car started fine... no indication of weak battery.
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks, so there is know part under the brake that has gone bad?
Add pictures here
✖
Nothing was replaced except the car battery. The problem was the battery voltage dropped too low during starting that the computer thinks something is wrong because everything is measured by voltage and resistance.
Add pictures here
✖
I checked all the fuses under the hood and in the drivers side compartment, What do you think?
Add pictures here
✖
If I recall, there is also fuse under the rear seat... I don't remember...
Add pictures here
✖
Fuses are under the rear passenger seat, but none are blown.
Add pictures here
✖
Mmm... then I'd suspect relays... and this part... I have zero ideas where they are.
Add pictures here
✖