1998 C220 diesel - any advise?

Hello everyone,
I just bought a 1998 mercedes C220 Diesel manual trasmission with less than 81,000 miles.
Does any of you know any particular weakness of this car? Have you got
any particular advice to give me in order to make it last longer and perform better?
I tried to look for information on the net but I am not familiar with car web sites and so I decided to ask you mercedes experts.
Thanks very much for your time,
David
I would guess it was imported by an individual. This model is an orphan in NA. I suggest you learn german and find a penpal to order and ship parts for you.