1998 C230 Interior Electrical Light Problems

I donít know why but the sealing switches for the interior lights arenít functioning right. I press for rear light and it doesnít turn on - but by itself maybe a day later? I press for the open door
lights to come on but they act as the interior light switch that never shuts off until re-pressed. I open the cabin door and no lights turn on. I shut the car off at night and no courteous lights turn on in the cabin nor from the head lights. What needs to be replaced because the interior bulbs are good and work but nothing in order or proper function.
‚úĖ
Check all 4 door jamb switches..... one of them is broken and pushed in the opening.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Karl knows these cars, pay attention.
Add pictures here