1998 C280 Auto trans fluid leak

Hello. I have a 1998 C280 w/90000 miles AT fluid leak. Iíve replaced the pan gasket and filter because I had noticed small leaks on my garage floor. Its still getting wetness around the seal near the pan.
I canít notice it coming from anywhere else. Levels are properly filled. Could replacing the pan itself be the next step to getting a tight seal? It operates great, just trying to stop the leak in my garage. Any suggestions?
‚úĖ

Did you wipe it down very thoroughly? ATF can hang around for a while once it escapes. If you resealed the pan, and did a nice careful job, then that shouldn't be the problem.
How about the shift selector? Look where it enters the Tranny?
You have to clean it up like crazy and then WATCH IT and figure out where the leak is.
There's no shortcut. Marty
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
| Hello. I have a 1998 C280 w/90000 miles AT fluid leak. Iíve replaced | the pan gasket and filter because I had noticed small leaks on my | garage floor. Its still getting wetness around the seal near the pan. | I canít notice it coming from anywhere else. Levels are properly | filled. Could replacing the pan itself be the next step to getting a | tight seal? It operates great, just trying to stop the leak in my | garage. Any suggestions? | | -- | The wiring from the ECU where it enters the transmission (via a plug) is also a favourite spot for leaks.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ