1998 C43 AMG---Good Buy?

Hello,
Found a white 1998 C43 AMG with black interior in pristine condition with 55.000 miles for $29.995 Is it good buy? I think I want to persuade
the dealer to accept my offer for $27.000 only after I hear from this newsgroup.
I know that C36 is more fun and spirited to drive than nose-heavy C43, yet I don't think I want to pass up the deal.
Thanks for the comments on 1993 600SEL: I turned down the offer because they could not guarantee the air-conditioning repair.
Regards, Oliver
Oliver - had a C36 and a C43, I know both cars... don't spend that for a lesser car. Add a very few dollars - go to EBay and buy a C32, my current car. And if you do get a 36 or 43 - make sure it is a StarMark car.

I'd get the C43 w/ a starmark warranty. But shopping for a C32 isn't a bad idea either.
asking price is a bit high...I maybe would pay $27,000 if everything is included, like taxes, warranty, etc...but dealers can be hard asses sometimes.
Just so you know, a CLK 430 is almost as quick as a C43 and has some better options, but can't handle near as well.
Join:
www.mbworld.com
and
www.bnzsport.com
And ask there, these websites have great forums.
I beilive there are some people waiting 2 months for parts for the C36...plus to own a C36 you'd have to get an older car (94-97).
Get a 43 or C32.