1998 SLK 230K

After a 'jump' start (which blew several other fuses) my coolant level indicator lamp is permanently 'on'. I have replaced the sensor unit and cleaned the contacts and checked all the fuses. The old sensor unit shows no sign of damage. Any suggestions? I am reduced to putting a piece of black tape over the light to stop it annoying me! Frank

Reply to
frank hodges

It is also in series with the washer level sensor. Check that also.

Reply to
Karl

Reply to
frank hodges