1999 C230 Dash bulb replacement

My dashboard temperature indicator light seems to have burned out. Can it be replaced by me (enthusiastic, but limited skills) or is it another opportunity for my dealer to finance a mortgage payment? Advice gratefully appreciated.

Reply to
Joe Viola

I had the dealer replace ALL the bulbs on '97 E320 - $140 labor - it's done and cosmetically perfect.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

I wonder if they actually did anything ;~) Seems like the proverbial wall job.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Did you replace the taillight lens plastic too ?

Reply to
Richard Sexton