1999 C280 radio code

I am the second owner of this car. Apparently the first owned never gave me the radio code number. How can I get the number?
Thanks, EJ in NJ

Go to your local MB dealer. They can get it almost instantly using your radio chassis number. It is also on a VMI, but if the radio has been replaced, the code is different.