1999 C280 sport model, Windows won't open

All four (electric) windows will not open. I never had a problem before. When I tried to open the windows yesterday afternoon they would not open. I spilled some coffee on the center console yesterday morning.
Could this be the cause? What about fuzes (where are they)? Any thoughts on how to fix this?
Thanks, EJ in NJ
Dealer will ask you if you spilled anything on the center console... so there you go... You gotta pull the switches out and clean it out. Check fuses too.
All the window switches are connected to one expensive cluster. As others have said, try cleaning it. If you only have problems with your windows, you are lucky. Many times when liquid is spilled on the center console it gets down into the shifter's electronics and screws up the transmission. A serious flaw on these cars considering where the cupholder is located.