1999 E-class cup holder gummed up

Hi, my wife spilled coke into the cup holder. And, it won't pop up anymore because it is gummed up. Anyone know where I can find break down part figure to disassemble and clean it out??
TIA for your help
Gaaz, I ran out to my car... sure enough... it pulled out :-)))
MC, thank you... thank you... and ... THANK YOU, Al