1999 E300 TD - Road Vibration

Folks,
I am experiencing ever so slight road vibration at 60+ mph. I have heard horrible stories about pre-mature failure of engine vibration dampler - especially in S.I. (gas) engines. Would anyone care to
comment/share their 'expert' advise on where should I start troubleshooting this issue?
With kind regards,
-NK
I would say balance your tires first. Engine at 60MPH are smooth and silky.

he should also check his tire pressure

Sorry but I should have mentioned that I did that. Got underneatht the car yesterday and drive shaft has no play. I'd hate to go to a dealer :-(
TIA,
-NK
You have to visually inspect your flexdisc for cracks... if any is seen, then this is it. Usually with flexdisc problem, the worse time for vibration is under acceleration.