1999 E320 Climate Control backlight ( lighted display )

The backlight for the display on my 1999 E320 climate control sometimes is on and sometimes is not on. Its frustrating at night when it does not work at i cant see the temperature ? any idea how to fix
this ??
--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface. Articles
individually verified to usenet standards.
dude wrote:

Bulb in holder is probably loose. Pull the climate control unit ( uses the same keys as the stereo, about $12 at the stealership ), and on the bottom you will see what looks like a button. A quarter turn counter-clockwise, and pull it out. Push the bulb back in. If the bulb does not appear loose, I would just replace it.
Thank you very much for the response !!!
"Kenneth P. Stox" wrote