1999 E320 FWD or RWD???

Greetings all,
Can any one tell me if the 1999 E320 is a Front or Rear Wheel Drive?
Thanks,
Bill

It never was and is not FWD. RWD lives!
Same applies to all classes from C upwards. Not sure about A and the new B.
DAS
"Bill Pelka" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:0Obye.386361$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
A class and V class are FWD. I think the B class will also be FWD.

RWD as God intended...