1999 E320 - good buy?

I'm considering purchasing a used 1999 E320 sedan (from a Lexus dealer, not MB) and would appreciate any info regarding reliability, maintenance experience, etc. Pls post here and/or e-mail
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Thanks!
Mark Nethercott wrote:

The face-lift was in the year 1999, see http://www.mbspy.com/w21099.htm
Juergen
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:28:57 +0000 (UTC), "Mark Nethercott"
96 E320 will be 104 (straight 6) engine, 99 E320 will be 112 (V6) engine, head gasket is not an issue for you, I've never seen one go on a 112.
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk