1999 E320 - good buy?

I'm considering purchasing a used 1999 E320 sedan (from a Lexus dealer, not MB) and would appreciate any info regarding reliability, maintenance experience, etc. Pls post here and/or e-mail snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Thanks!

Reply to
Andy

The face-lift was in the year 1999, see

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .

96 E320 will be 104 (straight 6) engine, 99 E320 will be 112 (V6) engine, head gasket is not an issue for you, I've never seen one go on a 112.
Reply to
miknik