1999-E430 brakes

Can anyone advise how to get the rear disk rotors off this car. I need to have them machined. I have tried pulley but it required too much effort I felt something was
going to break. Car has no rust on the rotors.
Just put new pads on. You don't have enough material to machine off!

If they are like the front ones, there is one small screw that must be removed and after that they should just fall off. BUT, they tend to get rust between the rotor and the hub that keeps them attached. What you need to do. is apply some heat with a propane torch and then hammer them hard with a large hammer. You could also try getting some penetrating oil (WD40?) to flow between the rotor and the hub.
It's not often possible to skim the rotors very much - You may have to buy new ones , especially if you damage old ones getting them off! I think that MB shops have a machine that can skim the rotors in place.
Good Luck