1999 MBC CLK 430 CD Changer

I was thinking of buying a new CD changer on EBAY, but I don't know if I have the right one. Is there a part number? Can any fool install this?

You need to know if your unit utilizes fiber optic cables or not and then buy an appropriate changer. If it is a 99, it is probably fiber optic. You will need to check to make sure cabling has already been routed to your trunk or order that from your dealer. Also, you will probably need to acquire the appropriate mounting bracket to install it in the trunk.

chances are that your head unit is Audio 30 (Google for pic) and that the appropriate changers are MC3198 or MC3010. Former is longer and has spring loaded front door. Latter is reported to be improved in area of anti-skip - has manual sliding front door - a scootch shorter (by about 1/4") and has been used in glove box mounting. Both are D2B compliant and you should see bright orange cable sticking out the rear of your head unit.
http://i12.tinypic.com/48f7xck.jpg