2 year unlimited mileage warranty for Europe

Dieter Zetsche is trying to boost Mercedes sales in Europe the same way he helped boost sales at Chrysler Group.

Mercedes is offering European buyers an unlimited two-year warranty on all Mercedes-Benz brand cars and vans in a bid to spur sales of new models and improve the company's image for reliability. The warranty is not subject to a mileage limit, the company said Friday.

Reply to
greek_philosophizer

In Britain it was, in effect, three, the one-year being augmented by a "dealers' warranty". (I had only one because I bought my last one in Germany.)

This is good news, however.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling