2 year unlimited mileage warranty for Europe

http://www.freep.com/money/autonews/lind10e_20050910.htm
Dieter Zetsche is trying to boost Mercedes sales in Europe the same way he helped boost sales at Chrysler Group.
Mercedes is offering European buyers an unlimited two-year warranty on all Mercedes-Benz brand cars and vans in a bid to spur sales of new models and improve the company's image for reliability. The warranty is not subject to a mileage limit, the company said Friday.
In Britain it was, in effect, three, the one-year being augmented by a "dealers' warranty". (I had only one because I bought my last one in Germany.)
This is good news, however.
DAS
"greek_philosophizer" <greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...