Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rear right window on 99 E300TD quit working
The rear right window on my 99 E300TD made a strange sound as I was lowering it yesterday and quit working, halfway down. I had to manually pull it up shut. Is this a common problem? Hope it is not an...
2
2

Rear right window quit working in 99E300TD
The rear right window on my 99 E300TD made a strange sound as I was lowering it yesterday and quit working, halfway down. I had to manually pull it up shut. Is this a common problem? Hope it is not an...
3
3

1977 300D oil pressure gauge
I know it's normal for my 1977 300D oil pressure gauge to be pegged at 45 during normal operation. However, at idle, sometimes it's just a hair under the peg and other times it drops to 35 or 30 or...
3
3

Ignition problems on 1995 E200 estate petrol
Hi I have real problems on my 1995 E200 petrol estate at the moment. My garage are struggling too and are suggesting I try a very expensive part after having checked all plugs, leads and the 2 coils....
9
9

Retro fitting tow bar to 2000 ML (chassis 163)
I have fitted an Oris swan neck to my ML. I have cut a neat hole in the pull-out in the bumper and all is fine. However I have two questions: 1) While I had the bumper off I noticed a Mercedes sticker...

Got a new car! Gotta maintain it! ('85 300D)
Actually, got a pair of cars, the aforementioned '85 300D Turbo just a coupla days ago for the 'old lady' to drive and I just got me a '79 300TD (not-turbo) today. So now I've got two diesel cars to...
10
10

Algae in diesel
Any one know what potion to add to the fuel to get rid of this stuff? I'm changing the primary filter every few weeks. Chris
7
7

Rain sensing wipers run on.
The "rain sensing" wipers on my 2000 S430 sometimes (but not always) run on at regular speed even when there is little or no rain to sense. Result is much squonking. (Blades are new.) Is there some...
2
2

96 E320 High Mount (Rear Wndow) Stop Light Cover..
Hello all, I'm trying to locate a cover for the rear window mounted stop light, the original had never been removed, when I changed the bulb the original broke into many pieces. The dealer will only...

The Towel Depot - www.thetoweldepot.com
hello, buy white terry cloth towels, terry towels,bar mops, spa,gym, towels from Towel Depot - Wholesale Towels offering the finest collection on gym towels, golf towels, institutional towels and...
1
1

Rear window lift quit working on 99'E300TD
The rear right window on my 99 E300TD made a strange sound as I was lowering it yesterday and quit working, halfway down. I had to manually pull it up shut. Is this a common problem? Hope it is not an...

Best Filter Brand
Is one brand of filter (fuel, oil, air, etc.) better than another for an '82 300CD-T? The Kragen near my house only has Fram filters that fit my car. Is it worth ordering Mann or Bosch or some other...
3
3

w107 450SL Windshield from 81 380SLC???
Hello All, I needed a windshield for my 77 450SL and pulled one from a 81 380SLC, thinking that they are both w107's and should interchange. Well I placed the window on the SL and they look to be way...
1
1

'79 300TD "needs new vacuum hoses"
So if this '79 300TD I'm looking at comes with a "needs new vacuum hoses" message, what all is involved in "updating the system" with all-new hoses? I understand that vacuum controls everything, but...
18
18

95 C280 Blower Motor Speed
Recently the blower motor speed on my 95 C280 has become unstable (the only thing that hasn't given me problems up to this point). It seems to spin up to full speed for a few seconds and then it will...