2000 C230 Kompressor 4dr sedan cd changer installation

hi
I have 2000 C230 Kompressor 4dr sedan. I just bough fiber opitc cd changer from ebay.
Is there any place I can get the installation guide.
I looked for the wire in the trunk for 5 min - but I couldn't find any thing.
Any help is appreciated.
Can some body give me link to installation guide