2000 E320 4-matic....have you experienced problems?

OK....my lease is up on my 2000 E320 4-matic with 51,000 miles.
I have maintained it per all owner's manual instructions, etc.
Now I've got to make a determination whether it is worth to buy the car for
the residual ($27,000) or get a new car.
Have you experienced any problems with yours after 50,000 miles?
Also...
Are there any "forecastable" product-line problems inherent in the E320 4-matic from 50,00-100,000?.....Some makes (line the old early 80's Porsche 911) had chain tensioner problems, etc...so this is the reason for my post.
Thanks much!! John