2000 mercedes C230 Kompressor air conditioning

can anyone give me some pointer on repairing my ac system. it just stopped working. ive added freon and the clutch & compressor does not seem to be locked up HELP!

What is the pressure if the AC system freon? Compressor will not turn on unless there is enough pressure.