2000 S-500 Side View Mirror wont return to memory position

I have a 2000 S-500 and the passenger side mirror will not return to the memory position when shifting from reverse to drive. It will move to a position close but not to the exact location. When I hit the memory key the
mirror will return to the proper position. Does anyone know of a reset for the side view mirrors? I think the system is just confused as to where the memory position is.
Regards, Chris
ya take your wranch an reaches out an hits her a tap! wurks fine ....
mcbrue smashingly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420