20009 ML 320 Lights question

I'm looking at upgrading my front and rear lights on my 2000 ML 320 to the 2003 model lights? Does anyone know will the 2003 model lights fit on the 2000 model?

Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Don't know, but is that because of the fog lamps? If so, do you have external fog lamps on your 2000 & a fog lamp switch on the dash. Be advised when these external fog lamps are dealer installed on the 2000 ML, the computer/switch is programmed to what state law allows for where the vehicle is sold; i.e., some states do not allow for the fog lights to be on when the headlights are also on, only when the headlights are set to parking.
DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles www.FYIS.org Holiday Sale in progress @ http://tinyurl.com/d24pt
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I would also be interested in upgrading the fog lights on my 2001 ML320.
If practical and not too expensive, where do I buy the required hardware kit?
I am told that the MLs come with pre wired harnesses, switches, etc., but I wonder if there are any "holes" to drill and other permanent mods to be made.
Thanks in advance,
HHC
Yes, you can. Bekkers.com has them.