2001 C class What is included in A service, B service etc.

Some where I saw a series of charts detailing all of the things done at each service "type". It sure seemed to be more than was listed in my
manual. Maybe it was all shown in one place. I sort of remember the individual service sheets were about 17X22 in
Bob