2001 C240 clunking noise

Hi all i have a 2001 c240 and i experience a clunking noise when i drive over the bumps i need a help with this one my tires are new well inflated the weel balance was done with the new tires.Please some body give me a idea.Thanks

Reply to
rucken

Shock bushings, control arm bushings, ball joints would be one place to look.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Also exhaust hangers, undercarrige mounts and headrests laid down bounce.

Reply to
macdrone