2001 C320

I'm about to become the proud owner of my first Mercedes Benz!
I'm buying it off lease from a friend, it only has 20,000 miles on it.
Any thoughts/opinions on the reliability of this vehicle would be much
appreciated.
Bill
I've got an '02 C320 with 28,000 miles. No major problems to speak of. Car is still under warranty and dealer has repaired a few annoyances. Mostly my wife drives this vehicle (I have an ML320) and she loves it.