2001 mercedes c320

I'm looking to buy a 2001 c320 with 60k. Any advices? I've heard a lot about many reccuring problems... Truth or myth? Thanks!

I've heard plenty of problems, especially with the 2001 which was the first model year. My 2002 has been trouble-free, though.
Kal

I really want to buy this car... Can I protect myself with a reasonnably priced warranty? if yes where can I find it?
wadii

It ain't unique. It has a fair amount of mileage on it, too. Do you know its service history?

Warrantees don't protect you from trouble; they only pay for part of the cost.
Kal
I badly wanted this car for a time but just couldnt get myself to buy the thing. I actually bought a loaded honda accord with navigation instead. Its not a mercedes, but it is hasnt had a single problem of any kind. KH